hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Thursday, February 12, 2015

Throwback Thursday Challenge #6

It's Thursday!
and this means that I am back 
to featured a past blog post...    

and WELCOME all to my 

Artsy-Craftsy
"Throwback Thursday TBT"challenge #6 

____________________


READY TO GO BACK A LITTLE BIT IN TIME?

This week, I am bringing back this
"Shamrock" Shape card for Saint Patrick's day
that I posted back in February 2014
TBT challenge #6 Shamrock for St. patrick's day


this card features A "Shamrock" shaped card
that I made for "Splitcoaststampers" as a Guest/writer tutorial...
 
to get the details in full color, 
and SEE THE VIDEO
on how to make this card
visit....

ORIGINAL POST HERE

TIP: you can modify the colors and make it for Valentine's too!!

OH MEMORIES, SWEET MEMORIES...

Do you want to share a nostalgic "Past" blog post, like me?

then participate in 
this link-up party 

and let's begin with our TBT challenge #6



Rules:
1- Revive an older project on a NEW post!
Bring back a "Past" project posted at your blog 
Theme: ANYTHING GREEN (but NOT compulsory)
2- Mention the challenge in your "present" post, link it to my blog AND grab the button and display it on your side bar (copy and paste the code of the badge found on the side bar)
3- Add your link using the Inlinkz tool at the end of this post (remember to add the URL of YOUR post directly, NOT to the home page of your  blog) 

All 3 rules must be met to be eligible for a prize!

conditions en Français
reglas en Español
RULES FOUND HERE

I will choose a winner 
 I will announce her/him
the Wednesday before the new challenge starts!

HERE are the prizes...
 Prize #1 sponsor by


for a $10.00 gift certificate 
to spend at the LCD online store
along with this stamp from "Lost Coast Designs"

 

Prize #2


a set of Chipboard with a sheet of stickers from Graphic 45 
with an ink pad from ColorBox


challenge held ONCE a month on Thursdays
NEXT "Throwback Thursday"challenge #7
on Thursday, March 12th, 2015! 

NOW you have a whole month to summit your "Past post"
entries will close at midnight  
California - USA time

the Tuesday before the new challenge starts!


please link up below:
Challenge #6:

16 comments:

  1. Hi Bibiana,
    ooooooooooo I'm first again to join in this great challenge.
    Your Throwback Thursday creation is so very superb as are all your wonderful creations.
    I will try to visit more often again now.
    Thank you for taking the time to arrange this fab challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous look back...your shamrock card is amazing!! I love, love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous project! BTW, I think you could teach people who cannot hear! That video had no speaking but the instructions were perfectly clear! I'll see what I can come up with so I can come back and join in the fun! But I won't have anything as amazing as this! Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous project! I shall have to look back and see what I've made with green! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Je me rappelle très bien de ce projet avec des cœur pour la St Patrick, il est superbe ! C'est bien d'avoir un mois pour poster maintenant, car 15 jours, moi, je n'arrivais pas à participer ! Par contre, je ne sais pas si j'ai quelque chose en vert, je posterai autre chose sinon ! Bises

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my that is so pretty, love the different patterns in each heart and the pretty greenery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superbe carte/coeurs ! merci pour la vidéo et le tuto. Peut-être en tenterai-je une mais ce sera pour l'année prochaine, la St Valentin c'est déjà demain. Bravo pour toutes tes réas et pour ce défi bien amusant; Bises.

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cette carte! bises

    ReplyDelete
  9. jolie carte coeur....Merci pour ce défi...
    bisous
    coc♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun.....and goodness, I LOVE your green card, it is beautiful!! I will be joining in again, as soon as I can fit a post in between schedules..love this challenge, so creative and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Muy linda tu tarjeta Bibiana!! Tu reto me sirvió para desempolvar un modelo que hice y que me dejó muchas satisfacciones!!
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  12. Muy linda tu tarjeta Bibiana, vamos a desempolvar :)
    Saludos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous shamrock shaped card Bibiana. Actually managed to join in this time!
    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks, Bibiana! I finally chose a card to link up for Throwback Thursday! I couldn't find a decent green one so I went with purple!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bonjour Bibiana, je participe pour la 2ème fois, merci pour ce jeu sympa.
    Bravo pour la jolie carte coeur facilement adaptable à plusieurs occasions. Bonne journée.
    http://cavernedemonia.canalblog.com/archives/2015/02/22/31582015.html
    Monia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hola guapa!! fui a ver el original de tu linda tarjeta y me gusto mucho junto con leer una historia irlandesa desconocida para mi!! Muchas gracias también por el video!! Genial !!! Un abrazo !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana