hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Gift Card Tag

Hello Dear Friends:
Hope you liked the xmas ornament from yesterday, posted here and at my Spanish blog" "A crear se Dijo!"...
We continue with new projects revealing the new dies from the new collection 2013 of Memory Box for the Holidays...
Today I decided to make a tag that holds a gift card...
Here it is empty...


I mixed new dies (candles and star) with dies from the past collections (pines, tag and gift card holder)
Here with the gift card inserted...


The candles were colored with "Copics" ...


I added some "stickles" to the star  and a small pearl...
and the stamp is from the new collection they come in CLING!!!
I forgot to take a photo of the back, but I stamped it as well with this "Wasi Tape Stripes" stamp and I added "To" and "From" on the back too...in white ink!

HINT: It can be stamped in masking tape and you will have created your own "washi" tape


IDEA: You can use this tag as a decoration for the door knobs of your doors...or you can suggest this to the recipient...:)

Leave you now...Keep on commenting on each post for the opportunity to win one of these new gorgeous Dies...
Remember Tomorrow I will post at the English blog...hope to see you there too...
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

SUPPLIES:



11 comments:

  1. Holy wow! How gorgeous is that? I totally love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your gift card tag, fab idea and design. I am so looking forward to getting this candle die to play with. Hope you get the "Graceful Silhouette" die, it is great and you are very welcome to use my idea. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. the ornament is very elegant and wow, this tag is so beautiful! i love all the dies and stamping and how everything just fits together beautifully.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your beautiful elegant tag........these new dies are incredible and can hardly wait to be able to play with all these new dies. I can think of so many fun ideas with each die, but they work so well together too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous Christmas project - you are on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bibiana,
    fabulous gift card tag. This is a really great idea when giving a gift card. Will bear this design in mind for the future.
    Thank you for sharing you ideas.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work is amazing!! Love these new dies so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your work is beautiful you are so talented

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful tag. Such amazing creativity. Thank you for your inspiration Bibiana. Hugs, Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love these candles. So pretty! hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful tag. Love those candles.
    Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana